Job Purpose & Responsibilities
Responsible for providing customer solutions for material selection, design assistance, failure analysis, mold filling analysis, processing & tooling design and overall use of our technical resources to customers, field sales and marketing.
• Pro-actively manages inbound requests in CRM system and via email and phone to
provide timely response to customer base.
• Qualifies and promotes leads to the field based on inbound activity and understanding of
potential new business from solution provided.
• Effectively uses CRM tool to minimize duplicate lead and opportunity entries,
communicate lead actions to the field and track personal activity via tasks attached to
leads and opportunities
• Executes occasional leadership projects as assigned by management to improve
processes or effectiveness of overall team
• Assists eSpec team members in qualifying leads when necessary by providing technical
feasibility or material selection.
• Attends regional QMI’s and meetings to provide technical updates to commercial team.
• Develops and maintains ties to product management to ensure a constant knowledge of
new products and portfolio changes. Pro-actively seek to learn our value propositions.
• Occasionally provides training on covered product lines for new field personnel.
• Attends Innovation Seminars and support team’s effort to maintain current presentations
on design, material selection and our portfolio
• 4 year degree or equivalent business experience
• Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Materials Science or Chemistry Engineering Degree preferred
• Minimum of 3 years customer technical support service or equivalent
• Solid knowledge and understanding of SABIC-IP Plastics products and their applications, value propositions
• Demonstrated expertise in application development, product design or processing/troubleshooting
• Strong customer interface skills
• Demonstrated competence with online technical tools
• Well developed oral and written communication skills
• Flexibility, adaptability and bias for speed
• Strong team player
• Familiarity with MoldFlow Plastics Advisor software and SABIC-IP organization, go to market strategy and resources to assist customers preferred
- You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
GB Certified preferred
SABIC Innovative Plastics - 15 months ago