The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for developing and closing new business within a regional market. The Inside Sales Representative would also be responsible for tracking and following up on leads and pursuing new business within unsaturated markets.
• Develop region lead generation plan and meet or exceed monthly or annual targets.
• Participate in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
• Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
• Work closely with Customer Support & the Business Unit Exec to determine essential strategic approaches for closing sales business.
• Maintain and expand the database of client prospects.
• Capture accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Working with external partners to create new channels of revenue
• Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
• Working closely with TriNet / SOI Sales Channel (Inside and outside)
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): None
• Minimum 3-5 years Sales experience
• Experience with social media, web-based software and Salesforce.com
• Experience with online demos and conducting virtual meetings
• Prior SaaS, Cloud, ERP, HRIS sales experience
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of SalesForce.com
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Strong phone based business development skills
• Work collaboratively within a team environment.
• Ability to build rapport with and sell to C-Level executives.
• Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
• Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
• Strong organization and presentation skills
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong knowledge of social media services such as Twitter, Chatter, etc
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
• No travel required
• Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
Since 1988, thousands of companies throughout the United States and Canada have placed their trust in TriNet to help them manage their Human Resources more strategically and cost-effectively. We give our customers the economies of scale they need to access and deploy Fortune 500-caliber payroll, benefits, and HR services. TriNet has a nationwide presence, an experienced management team, and belongs to the Inc. Magazine Hall of Fame for being one of the fastest growing, privately-held companies for five consecutive years. We are a mature organization that embraces and rewards both bold strategy and disciplined execution.
TriNet - 11 months ago