Websense, Inc. (NASDAQ: WBSN), a global leader in integrated Web, data and email security solutions, provides Essential Information Protection™ for more than 44 million employees at organizations worldwide. Distributed through its global network of channel partners, Websense software and hosted security solutions help organizations block malicious code, prevent the loss of confidential information and enforce Internet use and security policies. For more information, visit www.websense.com.
The Inside Sales Representative manages a territory of current install base customers (typically around 250-300 total accounts) by using a consultative selling approach to educate end users and reseller partners.
Education and Experience
- Accepts inbound and performs outbound telephone calls from/to end users and reseller partners to secure annual renewals and cross sell new products.
- Provides timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all sales in salesforce.com.
- Manage a territory of current install base customers (typically around 250-300 total accounts).
- Secure renewals for existing customer and up-sell new products.
- Meet and exceed quota expectations on renewals and new business targets.
- Work with Channel Partners and Distribution to build our business.
- Coordinate and participate in product demonstrations and POCs.
- Ability to accurately forecast sales monthly/quarterly to management.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of sales experience in software sales or other high tech environment
- Knowledge of sales of software or computer related products.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com, Outlook, Excel
Preferred Skills and Background
- Strong telephone and communication skills
- Organized, strong time management, reliable, willingness to work hard
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- Business, marketing or IT degree preferred
Websense offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Plan options, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Vacation, Sick and Holiday Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, a Commuter Program expense program, Gym Discounts and more. EOE.
Requisition # 322-W01-12-xxx
WEBSENSE - 14 months ago
Websense wants to give companies a stronger sense of security. The company develops software used to protect online activity, data, and...