EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for an Insight Portfolio Analyst to join our world-class Energy Services organization. Based in Boston, the Insight Portfolio Analyst will conduct analysis related to the delivery of EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART Insight Portfolio service, designed to enable real-time, actionable insight into energy usage across multiple facilities for EnerNOC's commercial, institutional, industrial and municipal customers. Working as part of a small team and also with numerous teams and stakeholders, the Insight Portfolio Analyst will also enjoy interacting directly with customers in delivering the results of their analyses. This individual will also serve as a conduit for feedback and suggestions that will in turn drive the continued enhancement of one of EnerNOC's newest and most influential energy efficiency products. This is a terrific opportunity to help save large consumers’ energy while gaining experience within a dynamic energy management environment.
• Conduct energy efficiency and Utility meter data analyses of building and facility systems using appropriate analytical tools
• Prepare presentations on energy efficiency measures and present to customers
• Perform energy savings calculations
• Analyze utility tariff structure
• Act as a conduit for customer feedback and suggestion
• Use regression and inverse modeling techniques to develop energy baselines for Insight customers
• Assist in Insight Analytics support with customer expectation setting during the deployment process
• Support the development of the Insight Portfolio product offering as needed
• Minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree in an energy related field required
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong MS Excel skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to continually and effectively manage multiple concurrent priorities
• BS in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• Work experience in conducting energy analysis
• CEM or other AEE accreditation
EnerNOC - 20 months ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...