Lead and participate in Insight to Innovation projects within the Global Advanced Development team for Food Preservation.
The Insight to Innovation Manager position has overall responsibility and accountability for leading the i2i activities for EMA PL Food Preservation with key interactions in the innovation triangle to functions in PL Marketing and Electrolux Group Design.
Key to this position is developing new and innovative consumer solutions which address the wants and needs of the target consumer segment. The position is responsible for the Insight to Innovation project portfolio including ideation, consumer research and verification, product concept development, launch and marketing concept and business case. The position requires strong communication skills as the successful manager will be responsible for effective communication with internal process partners and external customers. Financial responsibilities include successful cost management of the product /feature and the team and the projects operates within the agreed budget frame.
Key operational responsibilities
• Lead Insight to Innovation development activities
• Keep the innovation pipeline full and ready long-term
• Develop strategic relationships with: Marketing Team, Product Development Team and Design Team
• Partner and drive business with: Product line managers, GTC, EMA research director, Account Managers
• Checkpoint review co-leadership
• Competitive comparison and analysis
• Participate in and analyze consumer Research for product and design feedback
• New Product and feature generation planning
Director Advanced Development Food Preservation
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, thermodynamics, mechatronics or other relevant field
• 10 years of R&D / Product Marketing experience
• Extensive knowledge of the retail appliance industry preferred
• Ideal candidates should have exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
• Applicants should be computer proficient and MS-Office fluent: Catia V5 experience is preferred
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Electrolux - 14 months ago