At Rockfish, our Insights Coordinators provide support to the strategy team by utilizing primary and secondary research, gathering insights, and developing content. The Insights Coordinator is also responsible for creating and/or contributing to the creation of IP.
- Completes basic assessments such as Digital Ecosystem audits, listening studies, competitive research, and competitive landscape assessments
- Gather insights and leverage to develop highly strategic content that drives our clients' business
- Develop a full mastery of all relevant subscription tools used at Rockfish
- Subscribes to industry news and actively educates themselves on industry and client relevant trends
- Assists with business development
Rockfish is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent required
- Prior internship or work experience on a strategy team in an agency setting is a PLUS!
- Expert Power Point skills
- Strong understanding of how to create and deliver professional IP documents
- Ability to clearly and convincingly articulate branding, marketing and creative strategies
- Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through to completion
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Prior digital marketing experience such as development of personas, content strategy, user experience, analytics, social, SEM, mobile, and CRM a BIG PLUS!
- Passion for emerging media and technologies
We hire people who are driven, innovative and versatile. If you are that person, please apply below.
The Rockfish is located in Annapolis, Maryland. We are a full-service bar and restaurant serving the finest seafood, steaks, burgers and...