At Rockfish, our Insights Coordinators provide support to the strategy team by utilizing primary and secondary research, gathering insights, and developing content. The Insights Coordinator is also responsible for creating and/or contributing to the creation of IP. |
- Completes basic assessments such as Digital Ecosystem audits, listening studies, competitive research, and competitive landscape assessments
- Gather insights and leverage to develop highly strategic content that drives our clients° business
- Develop a full mastery of all relevant subscription tools used at Rockfish
- Subscribes to industry news and actively educates themselves on industry and client relevant trends
- Assists with business development
Rockfish is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent required
- Prior internship or work experience on a strategy team in an agency setting is a PLUS!
- Expert Power Point skills
- Strong understanding of how to create and deliver professional IP documents
- Ability to clearly and convincingly articulate branding, marketing and creative strategies
- Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through to completion
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Prior digital marketing experience such as development of personas, content strategy, user experience, analytics, social, SEM, mobile, and CRM a BIG PLUS!
- Passion for emerging media and technologies
We hire people who are driven, innovative and versatile. If you are that person, please apply below.