With over 15 million transactions completed in its history, CIS Group is a
proven provider of decision-making intelligence for P&C insurance carriers,
mortgage servicers, and asset management firms.
We are currently looking to contract with qualified inspection service providers
in your area.
1) Digital Camera
2) Cell Phone
3) High Speed Internet – Inspections are routed electronically
4) Mapping software or GPS
5) 100' tape measure or measuring wheel
6) Microsoft Office. Preferred – mapping software, excel
7) Reliable transportation
Typical Inspection Requirements :
1) Obtain digital photos of residential properties
2) Determine, photograph and provide details about hazards on premise
3) Determine home building construction materials
4) Property sketching
Please read carefully: The advertised position is for an Independent Contractor not a W2 position; Inspection requirements and fees vary by client and type of inspection. Fees vary based on type of inspection, turn-time and location. All inspection service providers must pass background check and drug testing; and wear identification badge. As an Independent Contractor the cost of the background check and drug testing is a business expense incurred by the vendor.
Please -- no phone calls. Your email will be forwarded to field operations for further consideration.
Inspection Service Providers matching our needs will be contacted for further
discussions regarding experience, territory and fees.
Great Insurance Jobs - 19 months ago