The primary function of this position is to provide reliable, high quality customer support through on-site inspecting and preventive maintenance services performed on SimplexGrinnell and other manufacturer's equipment. Candidate must possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstanding customer service skills. Professional appearance and attitude are a must. NICET Level II certification must be obtained within 2 years of employment. Must be able to obtain and retain the states Security license.
- Assist performing fire protection inspections and preventive maintenance services on Fire Alarm systems and Automatic Sprinkler Systems.
- Maintain professional, timely, communication with customers to assure problem resolution.
- Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
- Monitor and assure the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Complete and submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of fire alarm equipment is desired and factory training is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good computer skills; must be familiar with, Win 98, Win2000, or Win XP, and some DOS
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 mos. previous related experience in a technical field
- Valid drivers license required
- May be required to lift and/or carry equipment and tools, which may weigh over forty (40) pounds. Working environment may involve climbing ladders and scaffoldings with equipment, upward to forty (40) feet.
Installation & Service
United States-Texas-Corpus Christi
Aug 17, 2012
This company does more than simply grin at the thought of fire and security risks, it does something about it. SimplexGrinnell, a part of...