The PMCM Division of ARCADIS is currently seeking Transportation/Structures Inspectors to join our Irvine, California office. This inspector will be assigned to multiple transportation project pursuits throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize testing procedures, inspection protocols, construction techniques and perform QA on behalf of Clients and Owners
- Observe and inspect construction work performed by others
- Verify that all work is installed per contract requirements
- Assist Resident Engineer or Chief Resident with contract administration activities
- Prepare inspectors' daily reports and other project related reports, as-built etc.
- Review preliminary and final contractors' monthly partial payment requests
- Review and understand the contract drawings and specifications, RFIs, PCOs testing procedure etc.
- Assist in preparing field change orders, or directives
- Monitor Record Drawings and assemble closeout documentation
- Track and verify unit price quantities
- Manage the material testing company and understand the testing procedures and consequences of the test results
Minimum Years of Experience
BS Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, or a closely related field.
Prior experience on transportation and roadway projects required
Past experience interfacing with CalTrans is greatly preferred
ARCADIS - 20 months ago
ARCADIS US is the US arm of Netherlands-based environmental and engineering services company ARCADIS. The company provides consulting,...