Responsible for inspection of filters produced in the department to be sure all meet company/customers specifications.
· Inspect filters for to be sure they adhere to company/customers specifications
· Place inserts on filters, if applicable
· Inspects pleated media for defects, frames for quality and print.
· Place stacks of finished filters on line so they can be sealed with plastic.
· Label, load and stack boxes, if applicable.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred.
· 1+ Years of relevant experience in a manufacturing field preferred.
· Must be able to recognize different types of frames and inserts.
· Must have basic math skills.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reject frames that do not meet company standards, consult QC if necessary.
· Assist line leader.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
· Must be able to bend, stoop and squat.
· Must be able to use repetitive motions with hands and arms.
· Must be able to stand at work station for long periods of time.
· Must be able to walk continuously during shift.
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
· Must be able to withstand noise, dust.
· Must wear safety glasses at all times while in the work area.
· Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.