We are seeking experienced Inspector .
- High school graduate or equivalent plus four (4) years of experience in construction inspection.
- For CC2 bridge structures, be a high school graduate or equivalent and have five (5) years of general bridge construction experience.
- CPTS years of experience must have included a minimum of twelve (12) months of inspection experience.
- CPTCB years of experience must include monitoring and inspection of the following: girder erection, safe use of girder erection cranes, girder stabilization after erection, false work for temporary girder support, and PT and grouting operations.
- PTS years of experience must include monitoring of the following: installation of PT ducts and related hardware and post-tensioning and grouting of strands or be the level of experience that meets the criteria for CPTS or CPTCB bridges.
- MB years of experience must have included the inspection of MB mechanical components for machinery inspectors and MB electrical components/systems for electrical inspectors.
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- CTQP …
- FDOT Project Experience a MUST