• Inspects the cleaning and servicing of all guestrooms.
• Reports all repairs and discrepancies of guestrooms.
• Insures that all GRAs have appropriate supplies
• Insures that the GRA’s linen and
supply closets are neat and well organized.
Assists in the cleaning of guestrooms when necessary.
• Assists in processing AM and PM room status reports.
• Checking VIPs, Show Rooms and Due Outs.
• Completes special assignments as directed by the Executive
• Help at the desk to answer guest and
• Dispatch work tickets
• Inspects all Vacant Clean & Vacant Dirty rooms daily.
• Thoroughly inspects 25/30 guest rooms (or the
equivalent there of) daily.
• Identifies all
cleaning defects and reassigns them to the responsible GRA.
• Completes a full inspection form on each room inspected and
forwards them to the Housekeeping Manager.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills
and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she
can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge,
skills, and abilities:
Must be able to read and write to facilitate the
Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Must have a sense of urgency and a willingness to complete
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and
controlled by hotel environmental systems.
Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other
departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
Must be able to sit for up to 7 1/2 hours per day.
Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to daily
Requires writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive
motions, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual
Omni Hotels - 17 months ago
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business...