We are seeking an Inspector for the Port La Bella/Cape Coral, FL CS location reporting to the Orlando, FL office with soils, concrete, and asphalt materials testing and inspection experience in the field of road and bridge construction.
Duties include inspection and testing of soils, concrete, and asphalt materials for major road and bridge projects. Experience with DOT construction and knowledge of DOT specifications desired. You will be involved with field inspection and acceptance of road and bridge construction including sampling and testing of common construction materials which may require standing for periods for extended periods and lifting objects over 40 lbs. Daily communication is required with site contractors, other technicians and project managers.
The Inspector is responsible for assisting the Senior Inspector in the performance of his/her duties. Work is performed under the general supervision of the Senior Inspector, who reviews work while in progress. Desired qualifications include:
- High school graduate, or equivalent, and have 5+ years experience in construction inspection, two (2) years experience in construction inspection, (1) year of bridge and/or roadway construction inspection, or a Civil Engineering degree
- Valid Driver’s License
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
When applying to this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume. RS&H CS offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- Similar qualifications and experience from other states may qualify you for the position
For a complete list of our current openings or for more information about our company, please see our website http://www.rsandhcs.com .
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AAP/M/F/D/V
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility...