RII Authorized Individuals
Reports to: Manager of Quality Assurance and Inspection
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
Note: No person who performs any item of work may perform any required inspection of that work.
- Perform Required Inspection Items (RII) as authorized by the Quality Assurance Department.
- Reject all items that do not conform to the RII per procedures contained in this manual.
- Perform all RII in accordance with this manual.
- Must be an FAA licensed A&P Mechanic.
- A minimum of three years experience working for a Part 121 Operator.
- A Quality Assurance background is desirable. Background and experience on Embraer 145 series aircraft is desirable.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, weekends, and overtime if required.
- This job may also require overnight travel.
Republic Airways - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...