The primary function of this position is to provide reliable, high quality customer support through on-site preventive maintenance services performed on SimplexGrinnell and other manufacturer's equipment, possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstanding customer service skills. Professional attitude are a must. NICET Level II certification must be obtained within 2 years of employment
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Perform fire protection inspections and preventative maintenance services on automatic sprinkler systems
- Maintain professional, timely, communication with customer to assure problem resolution.
- Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure execution of all assigned tasks.
- Monitor and assure the progress and completion of assigned tasks,
- Complete and submit all require task-related activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Be proficient at, and train other less senior inspectors on, how to follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan. For more information on SimplexGrinnell, please review our home page at:
- A working knowledge of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Knowledge of NFPA 25, Title 19
- Testing of Pre-Action, deluge backflow and hydrants a plus
- Must have an understanding of fire codes; the ability to discern and document deficiencies in the systems being inspected
- Ability to obtain industry licenses required by national, state and local codes
- Mechanical background
- Ability to work overtime if necessary
- Ability to work on ladders and scaffolding
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
- Capable of performing physical labor
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid PA Driver's License with good driving record
- Ability to work well with others
- 2 years previous related experience in a technical field
SimplexGrinnell is an EEO Employer M/F/D/
We have a passion to protect what matters most.
We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing vital...