Responsible for the development and maintenance of all re-marketed vendor service offerings. Manages profitability of the re-marketed account base by utilizing all available programs, promotions, allowances, and synergistic selling. To be committed to delivering error free and timely negotiated contracts directly to the customer base. Provide solutions support and guidance to customers for the creation of maintenance configurations/quotes, audits of customer sites, vendor negotiations and ensuring all annuity contracts are properly executed.
- Responsible for the renewal of all re-marketed annuity contracts. This process includes: Providing direct sales and support for all renewal opportunities, down to closing the sale. Handling end user inventory reconciliations, confirming the accuracy of all products and managing the manufacturer relationship for the end-user.
- Responsible for the development/implementation of new re-marketed annuity solutions.
- Responsible for ongoing service to all managed contracts. Handling expiration (True-Up process), verify and update the contract status of hardware equipment by removing equipment no longer viable and adding new hardware equipment procured. Once reconciled, credit customer accordingly for hardware equipment no longer (decommission) covered by the maintenance contract.
- Responsible to work with customers and all OnX business units to explain and be the expert subject matter on all remarketed vendor maintenance offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred and three to five years related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years customer service experience in dealing directly with customers and sales teams.
- Superior communication skills, written and oral
- Professional and ethical demeanor
- Financial, Audit, Operations and Business Savvy
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-task skills
- Excel Level 2 competence/Excel Level 3 competence expected
- Leadership and team oriented
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrates a positive attitude towards self and others
- Possible 5% of domestic travel required
- On-call in evening and work week-ends as situation warrants