Data Control Support
Data Control Support:
We challenge you in this Data Control Support role to utilize your strong analytical skills and attention to detail to support the install base team. You will work closely as a team to support the field and other departments by creating and maintaining the equipment master data through the use of SAP. You must deliver world-class service and clearly communicate with internal customers.
You will report into the Data Control Manager and sit in our Alpharetta, GA office.
Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Maintain processes and procedures to ensure the timely, accurate input of information into SAP
- Participate in developing and maintaining procedures for configuration and data entry requirements into SAP
- Interface with other departments to ensure that master data integrity is maintained
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations
- Research and resolve errors affecting integrity of the SAP database for any related Install Base function
- Work with other departments as necessary to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate data in CS SAP module in accordance with established requirements, to ensure all other departments and business areas continue to work efficiently
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions
- Ability to provide courteous assistance in difficult situations
- Problem solving & resourcefulness
- Must display a high level of quality in all areas of responsibilities
- Employee Development and Training
- Maintains accurate data in SAP in accordance with established requirements
- Meets or exceeds defined individual SLA’s to meet establish metric
- Interface with other departments to ensure that all Install Base data integrity is properly maintained
- Must be able to work within the CS SAP Module, Microsoft Office, basic knowledge of a CRM
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Installed Base equipment structures
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Functional Location structures
- Basic knowledge and understanding of healthcare products
- Some experience in making Install Base maintenance transactions
- An Associate’s degree in Business Administration or similar business discipline is preferred
- 1-2 years applicable work experience
- Working knowledge of SAP or any ERP System is preferred
- Portuguese and/or Spanish a plus
This Data Control Support role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
- 10am to 7pm shift required
- Flexible Shift may be required
Take the next step in your career and apply online. Data Control Support.Job ID: 062771.
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on
or following us on Twitter at
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
11021925 PHA Customer Services (Jt Smith (15964586))
Philips Global - 11 months ago
Philips is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of...