Manages the activities of installation personnel responsible for the successful, accurate, and timelyimplementation of assigned systems for customers utilizing JHA products and services. Works with customers, other JHA product groups, and the project management group to coordinate implementation schedules and activities that will promote a successful product and service implementation.
- Performs day-to-day management of installation services for new customers. Receives, analyzes, assigns and monitors installation projects. Manages and distributes installation schedules. Facilitates regular status meetings.
- Assists customers as required with review and resolution of issues before, during and after conversion.
- Serves as back up for project managers for all aspects of conversion regarding process, schedule, and progress of project.
- Assists project managers with the development, implementation, and testing of effective project plans, in addition to development of customer facing tools such as the implementation guides.
- Supports the sales process by participating in new sales visits and conference calls. Provides information on quotes, installation dates, etc.
- Works with existing customer base on acquisition, merger, and migration business activities. Provides quotes, installation dates, process information, contracts, etc.
- Reviews backlogs and internal transitions to determine where resources must be allocated.
- Assists in the development of new procedures to improve performance. Participates in tactical and strategic planning.
- Participates in development projects involving new product features and functions.
- Develops and reviews processes utilized to obtain product design information from customers in an effective manner that promotes an efficient implementation process.
- Assists in the budget process. Tracks revenue and expense to approved budget.
- Audits monthly financial reports to ensure all installation services are billed.
- Escalates key product issues to R&D for resolution.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a related field. Previous leadership experience required; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Oversees the daily operation of one or more departments. Directs staff in the development and implementation of departmental policies, procedures and programs. Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results including costs, methods and staffing. Adheres to both company policy and governmental regulations concerning department and direct employee activities. Manages departmental structure, workforce planning, career development, training, planning and budgeting. Responsible for department budget. Performs hiring, firing, objective setting, performance appraisals, coaching and pay reviews.
- Able to manage all aspects of a successful installation.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of company products and services.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
- Excellent knowledge of financial industry.
- Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions.
- Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Occasional overnight travel required.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
In performance of their respective responsibilities, all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are expected to:
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...