POSITION SCOPE The Installation Coordinator works with the Installation Manager to ensure the branch is supported by a professional, well trained team of installation associates as well as an adequate number of compliant sub-contractors, to deliver excellent customer service in the product category assigned. |
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes business results using the required reports
- Develops and executes action plans for improvement
- Routes/dispatches assigned product installs daily
- Visits the first jobs of several new installers
- Visits job sites of all customer opportunities not resolvable by a phone call
- Creates and exhibits a sense of ownership
- Creates and supports a safe work environment
- Conducts other duties as requested by senior management
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and decisiveness as appropriate
- Supports the branch management team by handling customer opportunities as needed
- Ensures customer satisfaction
- Trains associates to provide excellent customer service
- Manages and holds sub-contractors accountable to Empire Today standards
- Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- In-depth knowledge of assigned product mix
- Working knowledge of permit and licensing requirements for markets being supported
- Specific knowledge of local competitors and the industry
- Ability to work as a team with support departments outside of the branch
- Experience successfully managing an organization of associates
- Excellent training skills
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.
United States [US]
Our mission at Empire Today® is to secure loyal customers for life. Our employees strongly believe in this mission and work hard every...