Roles & Responsibilities |
• Work with the design team to prepare construction specifications and project schedules.
• Work with the design team reviewing and preparing outline installation methods, including pipelay analysis.
• Assist with preparation of tender documents for Offshore Installation Contract on behalf of Client.
• Assist with evaluation and recommendation of award of Offshore Installation Tender / Contract.
• Review calculations, installation procedures and drawings submitted by Installation Contractor.
• Work offshore or at different onshore sites when required.
• Act as Customer Site (Construction) Representative as may be required. Benefits J P Kenny provides a true work/life balance for all employees. We encourage continual feedback with a genuine open door policy of all management. We focus on the development of our employees with training, mentoring, educational support, review and annual survey of the company. Our product is our people and we invest strongly in our product.
Come see why J P Kenny is considered an Employer of Choice.
J P Kenny - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard