POSITION SCOPE The I nstallation Manager ensures the branch is supported by a professional, well trained installation team of associates, as well as, an adequate number of compliant sub-contractors to deliver excellent customer service. Direct accountability for the carpet and flooring installation business. |
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes business results using the required reports, and develops and executes action plans for improvement Route/dispatch carpet installs daily
- Visit several of all new installers first jobs
- Random proactive job site visits weekly
- Creates and exhibits a sense of ownership
- Creates and supports a safe work environment
- Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to lead and train associates to provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and decisiveness as appropriate
- Supports the branch management team by handling customer opportunities as needed
- Ability to manage and hold accountable sub-contractors to Empire Today LLCstandards
- Ability to work as a team with support departments outside of the branch
- In-depth knowledge of the product mix
- Working knowledge of permit and licensing requirements for markets being supported
- Specific knowledge of local competitors and the industry
- Ability to profitably grow revenue
- Creates a sense of ownership and empowerment in their team
- Extensive experience successfully managing a large organization of associates
- Excellent trainer
- Time management, multi-tasking skills and prioritization skills
- Written and verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong moral and ethical values
- Complete understanding of revenue, margin and profit components and what drives success
- Ability to analyze financial performance and plan corrective action to improve
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate
Education: College, Technical, and/or continuing education desirable. Trade and/or sales experience a plus.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Siebel preferred.
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.
North Carolina [NC]
Our mission at Empire Today® is to secure loyal customers for life. Our employees strongly believe in this mission and work hard every...