Insituform Technologies LLC, an Aegion Company, is looking for an experienced Installation Technician.
Insituform Technologies LLC, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform’s businesses consist of sewer, drinking water and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The Company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform’s technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods.
The Installation Technician will work effectively with supervisors and peers in the successful rehabilitation and repair of a variety of sewer and stormwater lines
- Direct operators of construction equipment with alignment, movement and adjustment of machinery to conform to location needs
- Drive various vehicles (pickups to tractor-trailer rigs) to haul crews and equipment
- Assist in initial setup and cleanup of sites
- Review entry and work permits; and assists in the review of pre and post installation videos
- Enter manhole to cut line for installation.
- Other tasks, as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- More than 2 years experience working in an outdoor construction environment, preferably with CIPP or water or sewer utilities.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Must possess a CDL with required endorsements or be able to obtain a CDL within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to listen and comprehend instructions accurately to learn Insituform's products, processes, safety procedures, installation techniques and equipment use.
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must be able to travel, as much as 90% as needed.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and criminal history background check, as well as driver’s license check for past 36 months without any suspensions or major traffic violations.
Aegion Corporation is the parent company for Bayou, Brinderson, CCSI, Corrpro, CRTS, Fibrwrap, Fyfe, Insituform and United Pipeline Systems....