Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
CSG is seeking candidates with strong customer service and trade skills to fill positions as Installation Technicians in the delivery of residential Direct Install energy efficiency program. Qualified candidates will have some construction experience, knowledge of building construction practices, and excellent interpersonal skills. Applicants must be willing to travel daily in designated territories in the Appleton/Green Bay area.
- Perform basic energy surveys of homes in compliance with program standards. Record data.
- Interact with homeowners and educate them on energy efficiency.
- In consultation with the customer, install energy efficient light bulbs (CFLs) and water savings measures, including shower heads and faucetaerators for energy conservation.
- Assist in documentation, data analysis and reporting according to program standards.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service orientation and communication skills
- Personable, outgoing, and friendly
- Knowledge and experience in the use of basic hand tools
- Some trade school training or previous construction experience a plus
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy
Conservation Services Group - 15 months ago