Forty-two year-old digital signage company in Duluth, Georgia, is looking for an Installation Technician. Must have experience with computer systems and installation of electronic devices.
Must ensure that all aspects of company installation projects are run efficiently and profitability. Must be able to effectively manage installation staff. Must provide daily communications with Project Managers, Sales personnel and other installation teams.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Mechanical skills related to installation of digital signage
- Experience with low voltage video, data and voice systems
- Frequent Communications with the Project Managers with regards to progress and scheduling
- Perform walk-throughs with salesperson and client. Provide technical requirements/engineering/installation assessment.
- Manage, supervise, schedule, evaluate and brief the installation crews as to their job expectations, and performance.
- Maintain a competent installation staff proportionate to the needs of the company
- Maintain fleet readiness (equipment, tools, condition)
- Maintain safety awareness and responsibility of all crews.
- Meet with Project Manager(s), Engineering and Sales staff to accurately assess and schedule installation dates.
- Ensure that all installers are properly trained and maintain the minimum necessary tools.
- Communicate and enforce company policies
- Confirm all appointments (verify install time, crew dispatch, notify customer)
- Ensure progress reports are accurate and timely
- Maintain job installation files with all related installation information.
- Constantly develop and promote ongoing training on installation techniques to lead installers and train new installers as necessary.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office
- Must be able to read and understand architectural, structural and electrical diagrams
Minimum five years of experience with documented and demonstrated history of installing commercial electronic systems. Must be able to organize, schedule, and supervise the work of subordinate installers. Must possess a strong work ethic and be willing to be part of a team that requires high levels of client interaction, cooperation, and attention to detail. Must be a customer-oriented professional with a strong sense of honesty, integrity, confidentiality and loyalty. Significant travel required.
To find out more about Infax, Inc., please visit our website www.infax.com.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Infax, Inc. began operations in 1970 in Atlanta, Georgia. The company was one of the U.S. pioneers in design, manufacture and maintenance...