PAID TRAINING BEGINS SEPTEMBER 30th!
MasTecs satellite technicians are focused on the front-line customer. They install, test, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade equipment that receives signals for residential and business customers. The work performed must follow safety guidelines as well as pre-approved installation, testing, repair and upgrade processes.
Duties will include but not limited to:
1. Prepares for satellite dish system installations by reviewing installation orders; gathering equipment, supplies, and tools.
2. Customer interaction in areas such as:
3. Testing equipment and connections, identifying and correcting problems
- Coordinates daily schedules
- Resolving concerns and answering questions, by listening to customer's explanation of problems; diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing problem
- Upgrading systems to provide more reliable electricity to homes and businesses. by replacing and upgrading components; referring to schematics, manuals and manufacturers' instructions
- Plans installations by evaluating location; locating access; laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
- Deliver quality services to our customers and ensure products and services are explained
4. Maintains safe work environment by following safe practices.
5. Occasional travel may be required.
Related experience: cable, wiring, satellite, security alarm, home theatre, electrical, electrician, TV, internet, telecommunication, maintenance, repair, electronic, hand tools, power tools, ladder, OSHA, install, materials, supplies, testing, work order, customer service
MasTec Advanced Technologies is a service line of our parent company MasTec Inc. We are a home service provider of DIRECTV and AT&T...