This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is searching for experienced Installation Technicians. The identified professionals will be responsible for installing, maintaining, testing, troubleshooting & repairing electronic security systems, in the field to ensure compliance with drawings/specifications, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Install low voltage signal cabling required for access control, intrusion detection, intercom and CCTV systems
- Properly mount (secure, level, centered) various equipment including displays, equipment enclosures, power supplies, switches, security cameras and equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Install electronic access control & intrusion detection boards and equipment within equipment enclosures
- Install and terminate head-end equipment, such as servers, DVR’s NVR’s, matrix switchers, Ethernet switches, etc within equipment enclosures and racks
- Install and terminate access control, intrusion detection, & CCTV devices and sensors
- Set-up & program security, access control, intrusion, audio visual and CCTV system communications network
- Perform system troubleshooting
- 3 years related experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understand standard concepts, practices and procedures within industry
- An intermediate understanding of construction sites and building schematics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance are necessary
- Ability to travel to various installation project sites - this is a traveling position
- Ability to successfully complete drug and background verifications
- AMAG training or experience
- LENEL training or experience
- Pelco training or experience
- Basic Networking Principles
- System integration experience
- Prior experience in the electronic security system industry
- Previous experience working with federal government agencies
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...