“Our mission at AVEDA is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways which we give back to society. At AVEDA, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility - not just in the world of beauty but around the world."
We are seeking an outgoing professional that has a passion for people, education, and the beauty industry and a desire to grow with a successful organization as an Institute Director!
· Plan and grow the Institute as a profitable business while maintaining the philosophical standards as established by AVEDA Corporation.
· Ensure the budget is developed, profit goals are met, programs are implemented, and the building and equipment are maintained.
· Supervise day to day operations of cosmetology education facility by prioritizing resources, facilitating alignment of the team, setting high expectations, inspiring commitment, encouraging mutual support, and enabling development opportunities
· Direct the Institute operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the company’s mission, goals, and objectives; ensure all employees meet/exceed company’s Benchmarks on a daily basis
· Establish strong employee accountability through daily active management of Institute team and department managers
· Provide direction and leadership to all of the departments within the Institute including retail, admissions, student records, financial aid, and education
· Provide guidance and support in developing action plans to address areas or people requiring improvement and ensure compliance with company standards
· Play a pivotal role in the revenue generating departments of Admissions and Guest Recruiting/Retail efforts, including shadowing admissions managers on tours, meeting guests, and implementing growth and improvement strategies for each area
· Implement and models customer service standards by ensuring unparalleled excellence in Institute and retail standards, understanding the unique needs of both internal and external guests, ensuring enhanced customer service experience for the Institute, company, and brand; create an environment to set excellent customer service expectations aligned with guest needs and expectations and company goals.
· Promote a guest and student-focused environment, demonstrate adaptability and sponsor continuous learning
· Cultivate an environment where employees respect and adhere to company core values of quality, integrity, and ownership thinking by integrating these values into all programs and practices, developing consequences for violations or non-compliance, and supporting an Open Door Policy
· Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the physical property of the Institute through inspections, preventative maintenance programs
· Ensure compliance with Federal, State, and local laws
· May perform other tasks as required or assigned
· Occasionally travel domestically requiring an overnight stay or consecutive overnight stays.
· Work in accordance with the Aveda Mission Statement; adhere to company policies and procedures.
· Manage expenses within fiscal guidelines
· Participate in team meetings
· 4 years of management experience in a guest services environment
· BA/BS Degree in a business-related field preferred
· Excellent communication and organization skills
· Committed to providing outstanding customer service
· Computer literate, business writing and communication skills
· Flexible to work weekends and evenings
TSP Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
TSP is one of the only full-service A/E/C firms in the region, with a network of eight offices located throughout the Midwest. Each office...