Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid-sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front-, middle- and back-office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Currently we are seeking candidates who have an enthusiasm and commitment to provide a "Best in Class" client service experience to our Financial Advisors.
POSITION: ICS Liaison
DEPARTMENT: Institutional Client Services (ICS)
• Provides optimal operational support to large institutional business.
• Establishes and maintains strong and cooperative relationships with designated institutional clients to foster a cooperative environment for the resolution of problems and/or errors.
• Collaboratively works with large institutional clients to solve operational issues. Works to address root cause of trends and propose short, medium and long term solutions. Work to implement the solutions with the Enterprise Relationship Management team and technology as needed.
• Facilitate best practice process management with various operational and administrative areas of the organization, including making suggestions for improved client service, quality control, and risk management procedures.
• Daily monitoring all Group Email Boxes
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• 5-7 years experience in the financial services or related industry with a clients ervice background.
• Must have working knowledge of the securities industry, of various types of investment vehicles, and trading methods.
• Must have a functional understanding of General Securities rules as well as Financial Industry Regulations and terminology.
• Must have a precise understanding into Operations within the Financial Services Industry.
• Understands the terminology and processing requirements within the Investment and Financial Services Industry.
• Must be highly organized, possess strong attention to detail, and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and adjust to changing priorities.
• Ability to critically analyze information and make sound recommendations.
• Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
• Work as a member of a team with collaborative decision making.
• Must demonstrate professionalism and diplomacy and be able to work with a variety of personalities.
• Strong information-gathering and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to communicate with others in a concise, productive and professional manner – both verbally and in writing.
• Must have strong math skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Envestnet is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties) veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.