s Institutional Equity Sales and Trading Group identify and deliver unique investment opportunities to professional portfolio managers at leading investment advisors, pension funds, and financial institutions throughout North America and Europe. Many come from Wall Street and other major investment banking firms. They work closely with research analysts and develop an in-depth understanding of the companies we follow.
work authorization required
Competitive salary. Depends upon education and financial and/or industry experience.
Excellent benefits package.
- Five to seven years experience in securities sales, securities analysis and/or portfolio management
- Strong sales skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, transaction oriented environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of initiative and must be a self-motivator
- Composure and confidence to manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks simultaneously
- High interest in financial markets and technology industry sectors and trends
- NASD Series 7 & 63 licenses or willingness to obtain within 90 days of employment
Pacific Crest Securities is the leading investment bank focused exclusively on technology. The firm is a full-service investment bank, with...