Lancaster Pollard Investment Advisory Group (LPIAG) is an institutional investment consulting firm registered as an investment advisor with the SEC. The firm is an affiliated company of Lancaster Pollard, a privately-held financial services firm with offices nationwide.
The Institutional Investment Consultant is responsible for the development and management of client relationships of U.S.-based nonprofit organizations including healthcare, education, foundations and other eleemosynary institutions, and is the primary point of contact between the firm and clients. The position requires compliance with LPIAG policies and procedures and SEC and other regulatory requirements. The Institutional Investment Consultant will be based in Columbus, Ohio.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications/Requirements :
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development program.
- Manage and enhance client relationships.
- Provide information to internal personnel regarding RFPs and other client requests.
- Assist members of the Portfolio Review Committee in the development and execution of client investment policies, asset allocation strategies, and manager/fund selection.
- Properly analyze and articulate suitable client portfolio risk profile.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends.
- Highest degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to travel 25-50%.
- Excellent territory management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Initiative and strong sense of personal motivation as well as responsibility.
- Able to work independently as well as function in a team-oriented setting.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access).
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining relationships.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Must be resourceful, flexible and maintain the ability to react and respond quickly with a focus on accuracy.
- Ability to use and learn new software applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Finance, Accounting, or Economics).
- Ideal candidate will have or be in pursuit of CFA, CIMA or other similar designation.
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63/65 or 66 licenses preferred.
FLSA Status : Exempt
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in financial industry.
- Investment consulting and/or portfolio management experience.
Salary : Compensation is commensurate with experience.
We are a nonsmoking company and an equal opportunity employer.
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary requirements.
Visit our website at www.chiefinvestmentofficer.com .