Institutional Sales Assistant-Eagle Asset Management - 1201962
: Job Summary:
Under general supervision, provide sales support to Institutional Sales and Retail/Institutional Client Services. Communicates information with internal and external clients and adapts procedures, processes, and techniques to accomplish the requirements of the position. Established procedures and guidelines are provided to perform a variety of tasks of substantial variety and complexity, requiring some evaluation, originality or ingenuity in making routine decisions. Regular contact with internal and external clients is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information. Recommends solutions to moderately complex problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collaborate with sales force to create proactive outbound call lists using MMD and FIN searches (databases).
· Proactive calendar management for entire sales team.
· Responsible for capturing and entering client/consultant interactions into CRM.
· Ongoing database management for clients and consulants.
· Run adhoc FactSet reports and portfolio management system reports.
· Compile data for reports and collate into a single report.
· Responsible for making travel arrangements and completion of expense reports.
· Assemble and compile RPFs, mailings and presentations.
· Assist with more complex research/investigation and may prepare analyses of information.
· Respond professionally to inquiries and researching and resolve problems in a timely manner.
· Develop and maintain effective workflow processes.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Institutional consulting firms, clients and custodians.
· Basic office software, processes and functions.
· Math aptitude and a high level of detail orientation.
· Key internal and/or external contacts to request assistance from or utilize expertise.
· Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
· Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
· Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
· Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
· Execute instructions and request clarification when necessary.
· Provide courteous, timely service when addressing client questions and concerns.
· Speak clearly and concisely.
· Convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
· Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
· Plan, organize, and coordinate work assignments.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
· Associates degree or equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years experience in customer service or an office environment.
· An equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
· None required
Raymond James Financial, Inc. - 15 months ago
You can call it Ray. You can call it Ray Jay. But Raymond James Financial will do just fine. The company offers investment and financial...