Job Title Institutional Sales Business Planning Analyst
Sales and Marketing
New York - NY
No. of Openings
Full-Time or Part-Time
Relocation Assistance Offered?
We will consider candidates willing to:
Work at Position Location specified above only
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
What is ING?
ING Investment Management (ING IM) is a leading U.S.-based active asset management firm. ING IM manages approximately $162 billion for both institutions and individual investors. ING IM has the experience and resources to invest responsibly across asset classes, geographies and investment styles. Through our global asset management network, we provide clients with access to domestic, regional and global investment solutions.
What are the job responsibilities?
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Create, manage and update sales reports and analysis. Reports include but are not limited to internal business presentations, business plans and management reporting.
- Work closely with Strategic Sales Specialists on prospecting, sales meeting preparation, maintaining current status, and updating data on strategic initiatives.
- Provide ‘right-hand’ support to the Head of US Institutional Sales on developing new strategic plans/ analysis, territory management, and salesperson penetration/effectiveness.
- Create, update and/or review presentations as needed for Senior Management (i.e. business reviews, pipeline reports, sales activity).
- Maintain/update I avenue (client relationship management system) which includes adding companies, adding affinities, monitoring of the top tier prospects, verifying activities and reviewing management reports derived from the system to ensure accuracy, and working with IT to make updates/additions to functionality of the system.
US Institutional Sales is looking for an exceptional candidate who is highly analytical, in order to support the Head of US Institutional Sales run the business. This candidate would ideally have excelled in their undergraduate program and have 2-4 years of work experience and/or an MBA.
What else can we tell you?
- Highly analytical with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to multi-task and adjust well in a very demanding environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to think quickly and work with a very fast-paced team
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
ING is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. In addition, ING's diversity accolades include the 2008 Catalyst Award, Best Places to work for LGBT Equality since 2006, and 2006 Hispanic Magazine's "Hispanic Corporate 100: One hundred companies providing the most opportunities for Hispanics." Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
- Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
- 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
- Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
- Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
- Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
- ING will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
- ING employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
- All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm . If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
- Your local law enforcement officials.
- The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
- The web site with the job posting in question.
ING Financial Services - 20 months ago
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...