ByAllAccounts provides financial data aggregation software and services to the financial back-office market. This is an exciting time for the company as we are bringing new technology to the financial services market, our products are proven, our client list expanding, and we are growing!
We are looking for someone who understands how to drive CMRR and how the SaaS model truly works. You will be selling to the explosive RIA (Register Investment Advisors) marketplace which includes RIA’s, Family Offices, Asset Managers, Institutional clients etc.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Institutional Sales Executive is a key role on our growing Institutional Sales team. The Institutional Sales Executive will spend a majority of the time doing inside selling. Some travel is required to make live sales calls. We are a SaaS company servicing Professional Advisor professionals at all levels of the financial industry.
- Drive new business in a high transaction environment
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Make high volume of calls responding to qualified leads
- Uncover customer needs using a solutions sales approach
- Successfully close opportunities via phone
- Create and deliver proposals to all prospects
- Forecast monthly and quarterly revenue
- Manage sales cycle effectively and track activity in SalesForce
o Financial services industry
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent and 3-5 years of successful record selling in a technology based solutions Company. Preferred areas of experience are as follows:
o SaaS model
o Understand business process in RIA, Family Offices, Asset Managers etc )
o Software or outsource services
o Portfolio Management or Performance Reporting systems
Candidates will be required to pass criminal background and credit checks before hiring, as well as periodically thereafter.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to drive business independently with a high transactional sales approach
- Thorough understanding of sales metrics that drive performance in SaaS model
- Solid working knowledge of SFDC /PC tools
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong phone, interpersonal, and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, and SalesForce.com)
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization to be considered.
Interested and qualified candidates please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
byallaccounts - 15 months ago
ByAllAccounts has been delivering reconciliation-ready data to investment management and advisory firms since 1999. Using innovative expert...