Established in 2003, Coleman Research Group, Inc. (CRG) manages the primary research and due diligence needs of institutional investors and large consulting firms across all industries globally.
CRG connects analysts at the world’s leading asset managers, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity firms, and management consultancies with members of our Executive Forum network of industry experts through telephone consultations, in-person meetings, and roundtable discussions.
- Proven Growth: CRG named Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Company in 2010 & 2011
- Global Presence: 140+ employees in 5 offices worldwide in New York, Raleigh, London, Hong Kong, and Beijing
- High Profile Clients: 200+ client institutions and 3,000+ individual users worldwide including 10 of the top 20 largest investment advisors, mutual funds, hedge funds, and private equity firms
We are seeking qualified candidates for an Institutional Sales position.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Sales:
- Generate Revenue: Successfully close new sales of our subscription-based research service
- Territory Prospecting: Be the face of CRG on the road; meet prospecting quotas in an assigned region through cold-calling, industry networking and introductory meetings with investment professionals
- Pipeline Management: Work with Lead Generation and Business Development Teams to maintain a robust pipeline of qualified prospects
- Sales Strategy: Develop an appropriate sales strategy to overcome objections and penetrate qualified prospect accounts
- Client Champion: Provide Senior Management with valuable feedback from end users and be the Champion for your accounts within CRG
Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of direct sales experience
- Proven success in exceeding sales quotas, cold-calling and closing new business
- A sales approach that is professional, strategic, personable and persistent
- Solid understanding of the financial markets
- Familiarity with the needs and structure of buy-side institutions
- Experience in raising assets or equity sales to investment advisors/ hedge funds is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial business environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Base salary + a robust commission plan, participation in 401(k) plan, medical, dental, life insurance and commuter savings program.
Coleman Research Group - 19 months ago