This student will provide support to the eBusiness team of Americas Institutional. The student selected will be required to work 15-20 hours per week during the school year and full time hours during the summer.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Work directly with the eBusiness team to work through membership administration with data entry and cross checking.
- Assess problems with data and troubleshoot.
- Work on time deliverable projects.
- Run reports on a monthly basis after email campaign.
- Ad hoc projects as they come up.
- Must be a sophomore or junior and preferably a focus on Finance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Detail oriented with an eye for quality.
- Must be comfortable accepting assignments from a variety of people with the ability to work effectively in teams and independently.
- Ability to prioritize assignments.
- Critical thinking - ability to make decisions based on prior instructions.
- Initiative - self starter.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical, highly organized and a quick learner.
- Proactive in seeking clarification regarding deliverables and timeframes.
- Willing to ask for help when needed.
- Eager to offer to help others when appropriate.
- Prompt worker with the ability to hit deadlines.
Russell Investments - 22 months ago
No longer Frank Russell's company (it's a subsidiary of Northwestern Mutual), Russell Investments provides investment services to...