Ensighten is an exciting start up revolutionizing how companies manage their digital marketing with our advanced tag management solutions. We help customers like Staples, United Airlines, Microsoft, Sony, and others efficiently manage the website marketing tools used in their websites, mobile apps and online videos. Ensighten’s powerful technology and customer success is driving our rapid growth at the exploding intersection of big data, multi-device consumers, and e-commerce.
The Curriculum/Instructional Design Manager is responsible for the development of curriculum to meet the training needs of Ensighten customers, partners and employees. The Curriculum Manager will ensure training deliverables are aligned with Ensighten business goals and meets defined design standards. The Curriculum Manager will work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Client Services to ensure business alignment of all materials and programs developed.
- Develop and design all functional training materials and communications
- Establish and utilize curriculum metrics to gauge success of the materials
- Develop e-learning courses and webinars
- Make ongoing improvements to instructional programs and materials
- Develop training help content and training manuals for Ensighten products
- Develop certification programs for employees, partners and customer end-users
- Ensure appropriate learning strategies and appropriate design methodology is utilized in developing the curricula
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, demonstrating strong leadership and the ability to influence change
- Demonstrated success in a training environment that focuses on successful curriculum design targeted for SAAS enterprise businesses
- Prior experience in a training role in a high growth start-up environment
- Prior experience in a training role in a top software company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business management, mathematics, or a related field
If you are highly motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make an immediate impact, we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume information to email@example.com
- Digital marketing experience (online advertising, web analytics, content management system, commerce platform, etc.) a plus
ENSIGHTEN - 24 months ago
Ensighten offers the industry’s first Real-Time™ Tag Management System built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites....