Develop, design and maintain SHRM curriculum based programs and products using the most current instructional design processes. Conduct needs analysis and audits to assess member needs and guide content creation. Partner with other SHRM Departments and a diverse group of Subject Matter Experts (SME's) representing various industries on projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage Professional Development Training Portfolio including new curriculum development initiatives for Open Enrollment Seminars and customized offerings for Organizational Training for both domestic and global audiences in alignment with SHRMs strategic goals. Manage the maintenance of existing programs to reflect content updates, summative evaluations, and style standards, translate market demand, content gap studies and organizational initiatives into viable learning programs, including Learning Systems, instructional material, online learning aids, and supplemental resource guides. Recommend and implement strategies to ensure consistent review and improvements to products to maintain accuracy and integrity of content. Manage projects associated with global integration initiatives such as translation of course materials into Spanish.
· Manage, coach, and mentor Training Development Specialist(s) in the use of instructional methodologies, adult learning principles and technology to create, implement and revise training programs.
· Manage relationships with subject matter experts, curriculum developers, delivery and fulfillment partners, and facilitators to ensure optimal learning experiences and in support of organizational initiatives.
· Develop and advise on curriculum development budget. Negotiate contracts with firms and independent contracts for new development initiatives in consideration of budgetary needs and constraints.
· Serve as internal consultant/expert regarding instructional design processes and best practices, integration of adult learning principles and technology, utilization of learning management systems, and delivery channel recommendations.
· Manage two professional staff members
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· Bachelors required, Masters preferred.
· 7 years experience in Instructional Design, Training Development and Delivery, or Human Resources.
· Project Management, e-Learning (Synchronous and Asynchronous). Knowledge/ability to use various software programs,
· Microsoft Office Suite 2010, TIMSS, Personify, Blackboard, Adobe Connect Pro (web,Teleconferencing), Formatting Solutions Pro, Articulate, Captivate.
The Society for Human Resource Management is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V).
No Relocation authorized for this position.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE : If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or TDD (703) 548-6990
washingtonpost.com - 15 months ago