Summary : A results-oriented Instructional Designer and Project Manager experienced in leading the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of a complete range of solutions for training. This role will drive the development of solutions for training and support of company-owned stores, independent retailers, Benjamin Moore employees, and painting contractors. The ideal candidate will provide direction relative to the methods, tools, and processes for developing innovative, efficient and effective learning solutions. The goal of these solutions is to drive Benjamin Moore business growth. Previous experience working with corporate training clients is integral to this position.
- Instructional Design: Organizes, plans, schedules, and implements all phases of a project from inception to completion. Conduct needs assessments to identify training and non-training solutions to address performance gaps. Recommend appropriate training solution to meet business needs. Lead the design and development of content for training solutions including instructional writing, activity creation, training reference materials and job aids. Create and maintain authoring storyboard templates used by content subject matter experts and apply adult learning theory to the creation of training solutions.
- Project management: Possesses strong project management and problem solving skills. Manages deliverables of project teams, ensuring high-quality results within aggressive time frames and within budget and resource parameters. Guides teams through project development by using basic project planning tools. Creates accurate and concise project plan.
- Relationship management and leadership: Maintains constructive working relationships with management, subject matter experts and peers across Benjamin Moore for knowledge acquisition and content validation. Assist and consults with senior management on business learning solutions needs.
- Work with the implementation group and outsourced external partners to ensure the ongoing development of the appropriate learning solutions, tools and components of training to meet the needs of company-owned stores, independent retailers, Benjamin Moore employees, and painting contractors.
- 5-7 years experience of instructional design and project management including the design and development of instructor –led, self-paced and blended learning solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education, eLearning, Instructional Design, or a related field. A Master degree in a related field a plus.
- Client-facing experience and excellent communication and presentation skills including verbal and written.
- An overall in-depth competency with the design and development of instructional systems and learning materials.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience designing learning for development in Captivate or Articulate is an asset.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- LMS experience is an asset.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make our career page and applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com
Benjamin Moore - 14 months ago
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...