We are currently seeking an Instructional Designer for our office in Donelson. This is a contract opportunity.
In this role, you will:
- Design and develop instructional material for internal Operational training courses that support company technical systems, products, processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree Instructional Design or related subject.
- Minimum of three years of instructional design
- Demonstrate and utilize effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills.
- Abilty to independently develop entry and advanced level courses for both internal audiences.
- Ability to utilize multimedia technology and authoring tools.
- 18 months ago - save job
Emdeon is a leading provider of revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers,...