Tracking Code: 10322
1 C oordinates with Subject Matter Experts (SME) among NATO organizations, commands and NATO and Partner nations, supporting the development of the necessary content for the online courses under development.
2. Create standard storyboard templates.
3. Assists in the operation and maintenance of an open source, standards based Learning Management System
4. Ensures compliance with NATO standards and requirements (e.g., SCORM 2004) and security policies and procedures.
5. Administers databases by establishing policies and procedures pertaining to its management, security, maintenance and utilization. Determines file organization, indexing method, and security procedures for specific user applications.
5. Where required will carry out Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and establish Target Audiences for any JADL Training created.
***** U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED ***** MUST HAVE/OR BE ELIGIBLE FOR A "SECRET" LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE ***** POSITION IS LOCATED IN "NORFOLK, VA." ***** THERE ARE NO AGENCY FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION *****
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work seamlessly with team from varied backgrounds.
- Must hold 1 of the following certifications: Certified Performance Technologist (CPT) or Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) or national equivalent.
1. 3 years’ experience (within last 5 years) working with Advance Distributed Learning (e-Learning) development.
2. 7 years’ experience in the education and training profession working in the creation of training modules.
3. Experience in developing innovative solutions to complex information technology problems and working with information technology principles, concepts and techniques.
4. Experience communicating effectively with customers and clearly presenting technical approaches and findings.
5. Experience writing, editing and formatting documentation to prescribed standards and in the use of Learning Management System Software as well as working with SCORM standard and the demonstrated ability to design to its structure including creating a minimum of 3 different online courses, each including 5 consecutive pages of Story Boards.
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, USA
Position Type: Full-Time
Dynamics Research Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job