Position Summary: The ID will apply the ADDIE model to the curriculum for both existing courseware products and for new requirements as they are identified to ensure the effective and efficient methods and media are utilized to enhance adult learning within the naval aviation training community.
Position Description: The ID is primarily responsible for curriculum revision and maintenance (R&M). Technical curriculum may involve areas such as operation of weapons systems. This ID uses a computer to organize and draft a curriculum that breaks a complex subject into blocks or units of instruction, creates graphics, and integrates them into curriculum. Courses may be instructor-based, computer-based, simulator-based, interactive, or non-interactive. This ID also evaluates technical courses in accordance with approved curriculum to maintain proficiency and to evaluate and develop new instructional techniques/courses.
Responsibilities: Incorporation of new curriculum in the teaching process (e.g., develops clarification or examples of application related to the subject matter), development and maintenance of classroom techniques that reflect professionalism and good discipline and enhance teaching, development of alternative teaching techniques and scenarios to maintain high motivation and interest in the subject areas, and while acting as the testing officer, the conducting of test analysis and development or revision of test items.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Systems Design
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience.
- Experience with SCORM and Section 508 compliance.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems/Learning Content Management Systems, such as SHARP.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
Allied Technology Group provides a full range of complex, innovative engineering and information management solutions to U.S. Government clients including the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security and various civilian Departments and Agencies. For the past 25 years, we have exceeded corporate and client expectations by focusing on each client’s absolute satisfaction.
- Familiarity with authoring tools such as CoDe and SCORE is a plus.
- Self-starter able to work in a fast-paced, quality-driven environment.
- Mature individual with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, highly refined planning skills, and a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently or as part of a dynamic team with diverse cultures across multiple geographic locations.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
Allied Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Allied Technology offers the following benefits to our employees:
- Health Care Benefits
- Vision Rider
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Long & Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Education & Training Assistance
- Professional Association Dues
- Direct Deposit
Allied Technology provides a full range of complex, innovative engineering and information management solutions to civilian, military,...