is responsible for creating, modifying, and enhancing a diverse array of complex instructional design projects for the purpose of improving the performance of individuals and groups within the Supply Chain Division. The focus of this work is creating, managing, maintaining and continuously assessing internally focused computer based training modules for the Technology Products organization.
- Develop a consultative relationship with key stakeholders to identify curriculum requirements.
- Conduct needs analyses, which articulate the current state, end state, and gap to which the intervention is targeted.
- Actively researches and recommend innovative training tools and technologies to deliver cutting edge design solutions.
- Work with internal partners to develop assessments to measure learning impact.
- Coordinate implementation of newly developed curriculum with internal customers, Training Delivery partners, and partner management.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of training by developing and implementing post- instruction evaluation tools and criteria, such as focus groups and classroom observations.
- Assure overall quality of the curriculum to exceed customer expectations; this includes all course materials, Train the Trainers, tools, and other resources.
- Utilize project management skills to define and meet project milestones, communicate issues and risks in a timely manner, manage customer expectations and deliver results
- Experience developing computer based training using one of the industry standard tool kits.
- Experience applying a systematic instructional design approach to the creation of learning programs.
- Demonstrated understanding of the ADDIE model and ability to apply the principles.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability to create a design strategy from a training request that will provide the best learning results, based on the learning objectives.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a sense of urgency to work within aggressive timeframes
- Proven ability to train
- Strong project management and planning skills: Ability to lead a project with limited guidance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills; ability to work within a collaborative environment
- Ability to take initiative
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Education, Business, Communication or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
HR - Human Resources
US-TN-Nashville - 2nd Avenue South TP Center
Asurion - 13 months ago
For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions to...