Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
A strong collaborative and creative background is required in addition to excellent communication and instructional design experience. In addition, excellent project management skills are required to fulfill the various projects. A background with global and regulatory training is preferred. Day-to-day projects in this position will include acting as learning & development lead, collaborating with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other team leads to implement enterprise-wide educational and awareness strategies. This person will also be required to act independently and organize the efforts of training and awareness projects from inception to completion; produce comprehensive content and program management with attention to detail throughout all aspects of each project; manage multiple projects; organize and prioritize work to meet tight deadlines; possess a belief in the concept that excellence is in the details; interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management; share responsibilities with other departmental resources to continually update and enhance existing training and awareness programs; and work well within a team. Key Responsibilities: The principal responsibilities are expected to include:
• Conducts needs assessments and performs analysis to identify training and communications gaps across the organization
• Develops and customizes training materials to meet the needs of the Continuity of Business and other Operations and Technology risk management programs.
• Works with internal clients, Subject Matter Experts, development teams, and external learning vendors as needed to implement quality eLearning solutions
• Drafts, edits, and publishes targeted and general communications on various Operations and Technology risk management topics
• Develops creative and new awareness programs, including marketing videos and timely newsletters
• Facilitates training sessions via webinars or in group settings
Five years proven professional instructional design and awareness/communications experience. Financial Services industry experience will enable the individual to better understand training needs and to develop programs to meet the business needs and regulatory requirements.
• Global and regulatory training & development experience preferred.
• Expertise in MS-Office products (PowerPoint, MS-Word, MS-Excel) required.
• Background in either instructional design, e-learning development and/or communications
• Exceptional written, verbal, critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong understanding of interactive eLearning software and learning model elements such as knowledge checks, polls/surveys, assessments, certifications, electronic exams, etc.
• Experience working with global audiences/learners and remote teams
• Must demonstrate strong initiative , strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
• Ability to weather ad hoc requests, to change direction, and remain productive in response to a fluctuating and dynamic work environment
• Ability to be flexible, to multitask and to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently
• Quick study of events, observations and information exchanges that occur within the environment
Citi - 12 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...