We are working with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer. You will be working for a Global Business Solutions group that supports all call centers, HR, procurement and HR technology.
In this role you will be responsible for working with Project Managers to successfully develop training programs for customer service representatives globally. They support over 90 curriculum paths.
Standard ISD processes, such as the ADDIE learning model, are used to design and develop custom business process and systems training programs including instructor-led and e-learning courses.
You will be responsible for working with Subject Matter Experts and Information Mapping tools to assess information determine impacts and identify skills gaps.
Start Date : ASAP
Duration: Until approximately 1/31/2014
Location: Client located in Atlanta GA.
Nice to have:
- 4-6 years ID experience
- Captivate 5
- Working knowledge of the ADDIE model
- Experience working in a highly-collaborative spirit
- Appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to look forward to identify economies of scale in the developmental process
- Background and drug screen
To be considered for this project, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1) Your resume
2) Respond to each bullet point listed under “Experience Requirements” with your relevant skills and experience.
Please include reference#5911 in the subject line.
Keywords: instructional designer, ID , ADDIE
Monster - 10 months ago
Clarity Consultants is the leading provider of consultants for corporate learning and development and technical communications.