We are working with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer create and deliver a training course for a Windows 7 and Office 2010 upgrade. As part of this project you will assist with the change management and communications strategy for the upgrade. The audience will be migrating from Office 2003. For this project you will create a 50 minute course that will be an overview of the changes. The course will need to be delivered via Instructor-led and Virtual Instructor-led training. You will also be tasked with facilitating the course in 10 classroom-based sessions as well as 3 webinars.
Start Date : ASAP
Duration: The project will be approximately 6 months in length and this will includ e the development time and the training dates.
Location : Boston, MA – local candidates preferred. The client has office locations in PA, MA and MD, there will be some travel between these three locations for the training delivery.
To be considered for this project, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Word version of your resume. Please include reference#6025 in the subject line.
- 5+ years of Instructional Design experience creating blended learning
- Experience creating communication plans for change management initiatives
- Must be proficient with either Articulate or Lectora
- Experience facilitating instructor-led and virtual instructor-led courses
- Must be proficient in MS Office 2010 with knowledge of updates since MS Office 2003
- Must own a laptop, the client will provide necessary software licenses
Keywords: instructional designer, instructional developer, articulate, lectora, elearning, Microsoft Certified Trainer, MCT, Microsoft Office Specialist, MOS
Clarity Consultants is the leading provider of consultants for corporate learning and development and technical communications.