Management Concepts, Inc. is currently recruiting for experienced Instructional Designers to join our intelligence community team. The instructional designers will be part of team responsible for designing, developing content and learning experiences for clients in this community.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Necessary Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Participate on project teams to design and develop content and learning experiences for client
- Work with subject matter experts to design and develop new participant training materials
- Make recommendations for modifications to current training materials
- Clarify client business needs and specify project scope and requirements
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of learning
- Provide advisory and assistance to learning communities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to apply various instructional design approaches and processes, principles of adult learning, and learning styles
- Demonstrated ability to identify participant needs, analyze and logically organize information and transform it into professionally designed, engaging and effective learning solutions
- Demonstrated ability to plan, work on multiple projects, and continually prioritize changing project tasks/deliverables
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent creative thinking, writing, and visual design skills
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills
- Strong internal and external customer orientation
- Quality focus
Minimum of a Bachelors degree with specialization in instructional design, adult education or a related field.
Minimum of five to seven years of experience designing and developing participant-centered, applied learning solutions
Experience using learning technologies
Computer skills, including Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Project
TS/SCI with Poly
Management Concepts - 16 months ago