Provide Instructional System Development (ISD) services that support company technical products and knowledge sharing goals. Utilize effective task analysis, training design and development support, project management and evaluation skills for updating modules of established courses or for creating new, additional curriculum.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide support for developing new or revised curriculum; design and development of instructional materials; assist in task analysis; and
participate in individual course curriculum reviews. Provide suggestions or recommendations for enhancements.
· Confer with subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop knowledge needed to create new or updated instructional materials.
· Create instructional materials utilizing Microsoft Office products, multimedia technologies, and authoring tools.
· Manage priorities, tasks, and schedules independently.
· Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Praxair is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty to successfully do this job. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
· Must possess either a Master's degree in Adult Education, Instructional Systems Technology, or a Bachelors' degree and 2 years work
experience in a related field or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and training.
· A minimum of two years experience using the Instructional Systems Development (ISD) process in the development of courses and training
interventions is preferred.
· Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and computer graphics programs - Articulate and/or Adobe Captivate.
· A minimum of one year experience as an instructor providing training.
Other Essential Skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to grasp and communicate technical information.
Number of Openings
Praxair - 10 months ago
Praxair makes lighter than air and heavier than air gases available for practical applications. The largest North American industrial gas...