Primary Purpose of this position:
Analyze, design, develop, implement/deliver learning content and evaluate performance to determine gaps and make recommendations for improving the effectiveness of training program. Use software that enables deployment, tracking, and reporting to ensure compliance necessary to deliver our mission for store level and corporate job positions.
Essential functions of this job include but are not limited to:
- Analyze content and design/develop learning activities based on curriculum design and manage the system functionality and delivery aspect of the Learning Management System. This includes designing learning objectives, content outlines, and validating content to align to program objectives using the applicable programs for both print computer-based programs.
- Analyze and evaluate existing training programs, test production data to validate results of new and/or modified curriculum and assignments to ensure accuracy and consistency in both program objectives and system functionality for overall achievement of training and performance metrics.
- Evaluate system functionality to make necessary modifications, update all related system documentation and assist in training of all Learning Management System functionality.
- Deliver training programs through various delivery methods (Webinars, Meetings, Train the Trainer, Classroom-Based learning, computer-based learning.) This includes developing and communicating implementation and finalized rollout schedules as required.
- Maintain a process for incorporating store attributes into the curriculum for validation and transfer of training hours.
- Summarize data and generate reports to communicate feedback and provide recommendations for improvement (for example job aides, communications, various enhancements to sheetz.net, etc.). This includes writing status and functionality reports to document data.
- Assist in researching emerging technology, including Learning Management Systems and Reporting Systems.
- Maintain accurate and timely information relating to the required job position curriculum.
Education/Experience/Skills include but are not limited to:
The starting hourly rate will be discussed during the interview process.
- High School Diploma required.
- Post secondary education, and instructional technology students preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Adobe Web Suite, including Flash development using ActionScript
- Familiarity with LMS systems preferred.
- Classroom Training Delivery Experience preferred
Sheetz, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You might say Sheetz is to the convenience store business what Wal-Mart is to discount shopping. Noted for being exceptionally large...