As an Instructional Designer you will be responsible for designing and developing e-learning courses using a variety of tools including Adobe Flash. Also responsible for designing and developing curricula, materials and courses for classroom training and virtual training to meet specific training solution needs at U.S. Bank. Consults with business line and corporate partners to develop training designed to support critical business objectives. Evaluates the effectiveness of existing courses and makes improvements or designs and develops replacement courses.
Additional beneficial skills include: video and image editing, ActionScript 3, knowledge of adult learning theories, knowledge of instructional design theories, good time management and organizational skills, general technical knowledge, and mobile development.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to nine years of instructional design experience
- Considerable knowledge of instructional design concepts and principles
- Ability to apply adult learning concepts and principles
- Advanced knowledge of a wide variety of training techniques and technologies
- Ability to effectively present and facilitate including the use of audio visuals, online, and other technologies
- Proficient in deploying and facilitating training curricula, materials, and programs the incumbent has designed/developed
- Well-developed ability to evaluate the effectiveness of training curricula, materials, and programs in light of business objectives
- Demonstrated expertise in content of assigned training curriculum
- Understands the business line(s) that the Instructional Designer supports
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
U.S. Bank - 17 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....